Small Business Warriors Scholarship
Revenued is excited to announce the newly established Small Business Warriors Scholarship!
Current business school students and incoming freshmen planning to major in business are invited to apply. One deserving applicant will be selected to receive the $2,500 scholarship for the 2021-22 school year.
The COVID-19 Shutdown Gives Rise to Small Business Warriors
The COVID-19 pandemic dramatically impacted small businesses throughout the U.S. Non-essential businesses were forced to temporarily close to comply with health and safety guidelines.
This shutdown caused some companies to struggle to stay afloat while others were compelled to permanently close their doors. Yet other firms were able to adapt, persevere, and even flourish.
Many of these successful businesses are an integral part of the communities in which they operate. Their ingenuity and tenacity serve to inspire a new generation of entrepreneurs, business professionals, and small business owners.
Scholarship Submission Guidelines
To apply for Revenued’s $2,500 Small Business Warriors Scholarship, choose a small business in your community that survived the COVID-19 crisis and has special significance to you. Then:
- Write an essay — Compose an essay with a maximum of 750 words describing how your chosen business survived COVID-19 and what this means to you.
- Shoot a video — Interview your “small business warrior” — the owner of your selected business — and make a short video of your conversation. Limit your video submission to three minutes.
To be considered for Revenued’s Small Business Warriors Scholarships, you must:
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university in the U.S. during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Be a legal U.S. resident.
- Intend to pursue a degree in business or a business-related field.
- Submit a copy of your college or high school academic transcripts.
- Submit the essay and video, as described above.
Apply by emailing your transcripts, essay, and video to [email protected].
Revenued must receive scholarship submissions no later than June 15, 2021. Essays and videos received after this date will be considered ineligible for the scholarship and will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
Winner Selection and Announcement
A selection committee will review all qualified essays and videos received by the June 15, 2021 submission deadline. The committee will then decide on the winning applicant within 30-60 days of this date.
Revenued will contact the scholarship winner directly before a public announcement is made. Revenued will reveal the scholarship recipient’s name and essay via a national press release and an article on the Revenued website.
Terms and Conditions
Read the 2021 Revenued Small Business Warriors Scholarship’s complete list of rules and regulations on our terms and conditions page.