What is Plaid?
Plaid allows users like you to securely connect your financial accounts to an app like Revenued in seconds. Plaid does not share your personal information without your permission, and they don’t sell or rent it to outside companies.
Why do we Use it?
We use Plaid because, in order to be underwritten for the Revenued Business Card + Flex Line, we need to connect with your business bank account to analyze spending activity. With Plaid’s end-to-end data encryption, secure cloud infrastructure to third-party security, we trust Plaid to do this.
What Other Applications Use Plaid?
Plaid cooperates with thousands of applications including some that may be familiar to you. If you’ve used any of the below applications before, you’ve already used Plaid Services:
||And many more…
How do I Connect my Bank Using Plaid?
Connecting your bank with your Revenued application is easy following these steps:
During the Revenued Card + Flex Line application, you’ll select a financial institution from the list. Then, enter your login & password.
In just seconds, your bank account data will be encrypted and shared with Revenued. Don’t worry, your login and password will never be shared with Revenued.
Plaid will continue a secure ongoing connection between Revenued and your bank.
How Does Plaid Protect my Data?
Plaid helps you safely connect your financial accounts to the apps and services you love (like Revenued!). They use numerous ways to protect your personal data, information, transaction history, your account details, and much more.
- Plaid does not sell your data to Revenued : You’re in control of what you share with Reveneud and for how long. Plaid doesn’t share your data with anyone without your permission.
- Encryption safeguards your data while using Plaid : When you use Plaid to connect a bank account to an app, it keeps your data safe and private with best-in-class encryption protocols like the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 256) and Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- Multi-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security : To help ensure a secure account connection, Plaid built its own multi-factor authentication (MFA) in case your financial institution doesn’t offer one. With Plaid’s MFA as a backup, almost all logins feature this extra security step.
- Our products are built on secure cloud infrastructure : Plaid uses modern cloud technologies to host the Plaid API. By using cloud infrastructure, they are able to leverage years of safety enhancements to better protect data.
- Around-the-clock monitoring protects your information : Robust safety monitoring, automated alerts, and a 24/7 on-call team help Plaid quickly respond to and resolve any potential issues, so you can be confident your private information is secure.
Learn How to Connect Revenued With Plaid
We're working on some pretty cool new pieces of content, including tools that will give you insight into your business finances.
Want to be the first to know when they launch?