The Revenued Business Card is a dynamic business tool that provides your company access to the capital it needs to cover expenses during lean times. These short-term funds can also empower you to expand and grow your business like never before.
Most small business cards on the market today are just consumer cards marketed toward small business owners. Their underwriting prioritizes FICO scores and personal guarantees.
The Revenued Business Card is different. It delivers convenient financing for small businesses that might otherwise be ineligible for credit card financing. Give your small businesses a fast, trouble-free, and ultra-accessible cash infusion with the Revenued Business Card.
Who Should Use a Revenued Business Card?
Running a small business is a challenge, even in a strong economy. Sometimes you need cash fast, but don’t have the time or means to apply for a traditional loan. The Revenued Business Card was designed for small business owners looking for a flexible financing alternative.
That means businesses that:
- Have at least six months of operational history
- Have $10,000 in monthly sales
- Have an average daily bank account balance of $1,000
- Have subprime credit
- Need money to cover payroll
- Need to cover a financial shortfall created by slow payments from customers
- Are not eligible for traditional financing
- Do not want to pay interest on borrowed money that is not being used, or commit to a large level of debt
- Are looking for something other than a merchant cash advance (MCA) or invoice factoring
- Operate seasonally
- Have been struck by the pandemic and need money to stay afloat
- Want a supplemental budget for growth initiatives
Applying for the Revenued Business Card
The Revenued Business Card equips your company with fast access to capital that your business may need to survive during lean times. Acquiring the Revenued Card is quick and easy:
- Ensure your banking is done through your business account, not a personal account.
- Fill out the Revenued card application form online and all at once. It can be completed without paperwork or phone calls.
- We will look over your bank statements and activity.
- Once your application is accepted, you can make purchases as soon as you receive your card number. Use the Revenued Business Card to cover your business expenses the same way you would a debit or credit card.
An Unmatched Funding Alternative to Other Finance Programs
The Revenued Business Card is better than MCA or bank lending programs. Newer businesses or those with fluctuating sales may be unable to take advantage of business loans, MCAs, or traditional business credit cards. This is because most banks require a healthy credit score, a lengthy business history, and sometimes even collateral to qualify you for a loan or line of credit.
The Revenued Business Card eliminates these hurdles and boasts the following advantages:
- No FICO score requirement — The Revenued Business Card is the perfect solution for businesses or business owners that lack the credit history or credit scores to qualify for traditional business funding. This card was designed for all businesses, even those with subprime credit.
- Does not impact your personal credit score — Because the qualification process only considers your bank activity, it does not hinge on your individual creditworthiness. Your credit report will not be affected.
- No collateral required — Business loans or lines of credit often require companies to offer assets to secure the loan in case of default. For businesses that need cash but lack adequate collateral assets, the Revenued Business Card is a perfect solution.
- Higher funding limit — Because our revolutionary small business scoring looks beyond your personal credit report, we can deliver higher funds at a lower cost.
- Fast approval — Funding is usually approved within 24 hours. This allows you to get the cash you need to meet payroll or take care of other business obligations. Other funding options can take up to a week or more.
- Nearly any industry is eligible — The Revenued Business Card is available to clients from virtually any industry and any state.
Using Your Revenued Business Card
Once funds have been added to your Revenued Business Card, using it is easy. As soon as you are approved, you will receive a card you can utilize right away to access your cash. Use this card to pay your bills or other business expenses in the same way you might use a debit or credit card.
Other convenient features of the Revenued Business Card include:
- Money available when you need it — The Revenued Card is better than a bank loan or an MCA because as long as you maintain your bank balance, you have cash available when you need it.
- Available limit increases — If you need more money, you can request it instantly by using the “Request Limit Increase” drop-down menu on the Revenued website.
- Unparalleled customer service — With large credit card or banking companies, it can be challenging to talk to a real person. Revenued has a live customer service support staff available to answer your questions and ensure you are getting the most out of your Revenued Business Card.
- A convenient website portal — Log in to our website for real-time access to view your payment calendar, spending limit, balance, available funds, transactions, and more.
- Access to cash draws — Use the Revenued Card for cash by drawing funds from your available spending limit and adding them directly into your bank account.
Enjoy Next-Level Success with the Revenued Business Card
Even if your business has been turned down by banks, credit card companies, and other business funding sources, it can still reap the benefits of the Revenued Business Card. Don’t let tight cash flow hinder business growth and prevent you from attaining your company goals. Apply for the Revenued Business Card to boost your spending power and acquire the working capital you need to invest in your company’s future.
Call us today at (855) 943-5363 or fill out our online form for additional details on how to qualify for the Revenued Business Card.
We're working on some pretty cool new pieces of content, including tools that will give you insight into your business finances.
Want to be the first to know when they launch?